Sunday, June 13, 2010




Alright, I'm back. I've been trying to figure out a pipeline to do my drawings digitally. I really like manga studio for the perspective tools, but it's tough, doing up a sketch from scratch in it, cause its like drawing with a ball point pen. I've been going back to Alias Sketchbook Pro, and love the pencil type feel that it gives. But the problem is the total lack of perspective tools, theres a ruler tool, but I don't find it that helpful. Sigh. Anyway, still working on the agents of atlas pic, its just taking me a long time. So I did up this pic instead. Its a female version of Marvel's "Vision" character. Why? Beats me. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Evan Yovanovich said...

looking good igor! nice to see you drawing again. Though I have to say when I am flying around a city I like to dress a bit more conservatively!

Anonymous said...

Nice dude!I guess it's a given that her boobs are fake cause she's an android right?

Eug

Iain Gordon said...

lol, thanks guys. I actually forgot about the whole android part, till i started inking this yesterday. Then I was all like "Do androids have eyebrows?". Makes you think